Progress on the mbed Logic Analyser

LPC11U2 mbed
I'm making steady progress on my Logic Analyser project for the new beta version LPC11U24 mbed. So far everything has worked as it should, although one or two libraries are still being ported to the new device.

I can already send the state of an 8-bit wide set of mbed inouts to the PC over a USB HID connection. I have now idea how fast the final version will be, but it should be able to analyse fast  (400kHz) I2C and some SPI interactions in real time.

Hendrik Lipka (another mbed user) suggested that I might adapt the open-source SUMP client so that it can capture, analyse and display data on the PC. That's an exciting idea which I will certainly follow up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Controlling a Raspberry Pi Pico remotely using PySerial

Five steps to connect Jetson Nano and Arduino

Raspberry Pi Pico project 2 - MCP3008